Friday, February 5, 2010

April Boudoir Marathon - 6 sessions available!!

Photobucket

April 24, 2010 will be my LAST boudoir session of 2010. I only do boudoir marathon 2 times a year, so those who want to have a SEXY session for your husband or wedding day gift for your husband-to-be, jump on this marathon right away! I have sessions running from 12pm-5pm, with only SIX openings! Every boudoir session is completely personalized to you!!! And trust me, your man will LOVE these amazing photos!!!

Here are all the details:
Where: The Wildwood Hotel in Wildwood, MO
How to book: Send me an email to lifesnotstaged@yahoo.com to inquiry and/or book your session. $150 retainer is due to secure your session. The balance (including tax) is not due until your session.
Where to see samples: Ladies, simply email me to see a sample session online.

$250 (plus tax) Pretty Pink Package:
* One hour session with studio lighting
* 30 finished images on a CD with copyright release (Review your pictures through a password protected gallery to pick your favorite 30 pictures.)
* 1 female photographer (Kristen)
* Up to three lingerie changes

$375 (plus tax) Red HOT Package:

* One hour session with studio lighting
* 40 finished images on a CD with copyright release (Review your pictures through a password protected gallery to pick your favorite 40 pictures.)
* 20 page 8x8 coffee table book
* 1 female photographer (Kristen)
* Up to four lingerie changes

$575 (plus tax) Sassy DIVA Package:
* One hour session with studio lighting
* 40 MAGAZINE EDITED images on a CD with copyright release (Review your pictures through a password protected gallery to pick your favorite 45 pictures.) These pictures will blow you away with the amazing editing done above and beyond conventional editing. These pictures are ready for the magazines....you will look like a flawless MODEL!!
* 20 page 8x8 coffee table book
* 1 female photographer (Kristen)
* Up to four lingerie changes

(Note: Your pictures will NOT appear on our blog or website!!!)

Here are some comments from my January 2010 boudoir's session:
"
It was awesome, you made it such a comfortable and fun experience. I was kinda nervous going in and my thought was, "I'm never going to do this again" but once the photo shoot was under way I was thinking, "I need to do this once a year!" :) It was so up beat. I love the way the pics turned out, they're super classy and my Hubs is gonna die!"

"You did an amazing job again! I absolutely love them and I know NAME will too! Thank you thank you thank you! You made me feel very comfortable and at ease!"

"I had so much fun at my session! I'm normally a fairly reserved person, but you made me feel really comfortable. I had the freedom to be creative with my shots and you gave me great direction and posing tips. The photos are beautiful and I can't wait for my husband to see them!"

No comments: