Sunday, April 24, 2011

David and Stephanie :: Engaged

David and my sister, Jessie, have been friends since high school, and so when David and Stephanie contacted me to shoot their engagement and wedding, I was THRILLED! They will be getting married in September and I cannot wait!!!! They picked Lafayette Square for their engagement session location because that was where they had their FIRST date. Talk about sentimental! I loved that as I shot the session, they were remembering the details of their first date and how they got to be engaged. Check out one wonderful engagement session!!!!

I love shooting at Lafayette Square, and this is my favorite alley way! And anyone who knows me, knows I am claustrophobic. LOL!!! So I have to overcome my fear each time we go here....to get photos like this...totally worth it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

They went to Square One on their first date...love this one!
Photobucket

As I was looking through what I was blogging, I was trying to pick my fav. of the day. And I kept saying, "oh this is my favorite!"..."wow, this is my favorite." There were so many that I just loved, like this:
Photobucket

Stephanie, you are going to be one gorgeous bride!
Photobucket

Sweet kisses...
Photobucket

Getting their model on!
Photobucket

David has the biggest smile when he looks at Stephanie!
Photobucket

Too cute!
Photobucket

Such a gorgeous couple!
Photobucket

After much thought...this is my FAV. of the DAY!!!! Just love the sun shining through.
Photobucket

The bling:
Photobucket

And after the session, David and Stephanie treated me to coffee...I know right, they are good and sweet people! I grabbed this shot right as we parted ways!
Photobucket

David and Stephanie, I am estatic to shoot your wedding day! I am counting down the days! See you both again really soon!!

No comments: