Friday, September 16, 2011

Jacob & Danielle :: Married

Jacob & Danielle have tied the knot! I was able to be their photographer and celebrate their most wonderful day with them. And the coolest part for me was that just a month prior to their wedding day, Danielle's brother got married and I got to be their photographer. I fell in love with Danielle's family...so getting to see them twice in one summer was wonderful! So check out just a few from their day!

Danielle's awesome American Eagle shoes...
Photobucket

Danielle's mom is so wonderful! Here she is helping Danielle get ready.
Photobucket

FAV. of the day!!!!! Jacob's reaction to Danielle walking down the aisle...priceless!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Old Hickory Golf Course was a gorgeous reception location, and I loved taking the wedding party pictures here!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love these colors!
Photobucket

The happy couple...
Photobucket

Danielle, you look stunning!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out these awesome table clothes and sweet Wedding Favors...gotta love them.
Photobucket

My favorite part of a reception is always the couple's 1st dance...they make me tear up almost every time.
Photobucket

And then, the dancing began. These two cousins were cracking me up! They danced the night away...
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: