Friday, September 26, 2008

Olivia's Senior Pictures

Olivia and I did her senior portraits last week at a beautiful park in St. Louis. We had so much fun on this session! Olivia is such a sweetheart! She is a beautiful person and was so fun to work with. You might recognize her from a dance session earlier this year...which is ironically not how I met her. I met her at Breakdown through my brother. (Small world to run into her at SO many sessions this year!)

So although this is her third session with me this year, this was a session that was really all about her! Enjoy:






Her adorable shoes...


Her Viz class ring.

Olivia had such great eyes. I really wanted to play those up by not having her smile in this picture. It added such a dramatic element to this picture.

Have you ever seen a BLACK PUG? Well, Olivia and I never had. So half way through the session we had to stop when we eyed this adorable pug. I was VERY excited about this black pug and asked the owners if I could snap a picture...plus I would put it on my blog. They said yes, and although I cannot remember his name, he was definately a bonus to the session!


Congrats Olivia on your senior year! I hope it is the best yet!

No comments: