Monday, September 8, 2008

Wesley and Holly's Destination Wedding.

What could be better that being in The Keys for three days? Well, being in The Keys for three days while your best friend for high school gets married. Holly and Wesley got married in August on the beach and are now husband and wife. Tony and I had a blast capturing their wedding day. They were just a perfect couple...they are sooo in love and are very photogenic. Enjoy these photos! (Don't forget, facebook has MANY more photos...still under Kristen M Photography.)
This was the first thing I woke up to on their wedding day. I felt like I was looking at a post card!


Holly's jewelry was beautiful!


You know you are going to like this group of guys when you see all three seasons of The Office...I need not say more! WINK!
By far my favorite guys getting ready shot.

The men praying before the ceremony.

Holly as she walks down to meet her soon-to-be husband.

Holly's dad as Wesley said his own vows to Holly.



I really like this picture especially because of the guys. I just love how they are looking at me and just laughing.
Adam, Holly's brother, cutting up the dance floor.

And then, the girls and guys jumped in the pool in their wedding attire. What a way to end the evening!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You two do such wonderful jobs as photographers! These photos are beautiful!