Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ben and Kristina are MARRIED!

Ben and Kristina just got married! I was so excited to do this wedding because Tony and Ben know each other from Breakdown STL and I have heard about him from day one of Tony being in Breakdown. I was sooo excited to meet him and his lovely bride-to-be, Kristina. Their wedding was very fun. They were an amazing couple with a REALLY fun wedding party. Jessie and I had a great time shooting their wedding.





These rocks were signed by the guests and Ben and Kristina commited to pray for each person every day for the first year of their marriage.






Jessie got this amazing shot of Kristina...I couldn't love it anymore! Thanks Jessie for your awesome job assisting!



I am lovin' the bride and this dress!


Favorite portrait of the day!








And after the wedding they stopped by Sonic for a little snack...yum!


The after effect of Kristina's cake smash...love his reaction!

No comments: