Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Slover/Huber/McGinnity Family

The Slover/Huber/McGinnity Family met me for my windiest session ever! Here are the top three reasons this session rocked:

1. They braved the harsh wind and sun..and still managed to looked GREAT doing it!
2. They did a THEME session...I loved this idea! There were tons of awesome props and they all looked great with cowboy hats and boots!
3. They are family on my husband's side! I love taking pictures of family...it is nice to catch up with the people I love and do what I love; taking pictures.









Love this one...those younger girls had a blast bringing Jon Logan in. LOL.




Cowgirls with a sunflare.


Ropin'...favorite picture of this session.





Jon Logan and mom! Love his reaction to her his...lol! What a sweetheart.

No comments: