Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tyler & Erica's Engagement Session

Tyler and Erica met up with me on a gorgeous evening in Lafayette Square and Lafayette Park for their engagement session. They were so much fun to photograph because they both loved being together! Tyler just lights up being around his fiance. Erica just smiles around her man! They are a wonderful match for each other...and I am looking forward to their July wedding, until then, check out these images from their rockin' engagement session!

Love this set!


They even brought their sweet puppy!!!


One of the hottest moments I can shoot is before the actual kiss...love it!






Tyler enjoying being with his sweet lady!


Love the lighting here!




Erica, you are going to be a gorgeous bride! Is it July yet?!?!?


FAV. of the day!!!!


Tyler and Erica, I cannot wait till your July wedding...it will be here before you know and I cannot wait! Until then, enjoy all the planning!

No comments: