Tuesday, January 25, 2011

John and Marlene :: Married

John and Marlene got married in December and finished up my 2010 amazing wedding season!! They had a gorgeous wedding day and all I can think about the day is the smiles!!! There were so many smiles, especially between John and Marlene. So enjoy these wedding pictures and the gorgeous smiles!

I LOVE shooting at The Graham Chapel on Washington University's campus. It has the most gorgeous lighting and wonderful stainglass windows! Here are some details from when I arrived at the chapel.
Photobucket

John getting ready...
Photobucket

Just downstairs Marlene was getting ready...Katie, my amazing sister-in-law, was doing hair and make-up. I love when we get to work together!
Photobucket

Marlene was breathtaking walking down the isle. She had such a gorgeous smile and poise walking down to her groom...
Photobucket

And John's reaction was tears....it always chokes me up when the groom cries!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Marlene had such a sweet smile as John said his vows to have and to hold...
Photobucket

Mr. and Mrs. Coveyou!
Photobucket

Now remember that it was DECEMBER, it was pretty cold, but not as miserable as it could be, so, they wanted to take some outdoor pictures, which I was sooo excited about. Look at these wonderful pictures outside of Graham Chapel:
Photobucket

Could they be any happier??!??!?
Photobucket

The wedding party:
Photobucket

The girls! So gorgeous! Marlene picked three of her sisters to be her bridesmaids. It was great working with them all!
Photobucket

I love this picture...favorite of the day of the guys!
Photobucket

The reception was at The Sheldon, and when I arrived and saw this cake, I couldn't wait to eat dessert!
Photobucket

First dance pictures are my favorite part of the reception. It is like being part of such an intimate moment between the couple. I love taking pictures of their emotions while they dance as husband and wife for the first time.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cake cutting...
Photobucket

Then, the dancing began! And there was a lot of great dancing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

At the very end of the night, I took John and Marlene on the roof of The Sheldon to take these pictures....love them....and you will for sure see some of these on my website soon!!!
Photobucket

They are just sooo gorgeous!
Photobucket

Favorite of the DAY!! Gorgeous!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: