Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Wonderful Kruse Family!

I went to high school with the Kruse's...all three of the kids! (Well, we aren't really kids, anymore, but you know what I mean!) And I alway love when they contact me to do family pictures! It is always wonderful catching up with each of them and seeing their growing families. Here are some images from their "studio" session in the Kruse's home. Enjoy...

What a beautiful family!!!!
Photobucket

Grandparents are the best thing in the world!!!! I love this picture of Mr. and Mrs. Kruse with their two grandbabies!
Photobucket

Laura and David's sweet family...
Photobucket

Jacob is amazing, he has this sweet little smile that lights up the room! He loves trains, especially "Thomas The Train."
Photobucket

Audrey is the smiliest baby EVER! She was a doll to work with!
Photobucket

Last, but not least, a picture of just the siblings with their spouces...love it!
Photobucket

No comments: