Friday, February 11, 2011

Gene & Laura's Wedding

Family means the world to me!!! There is nothing in this world more amazing than the blessing of your family. And when I married my wonderful husband, Tony, in 2006, I became part of his family, and they are wonderful!!! So when Tony's cousin, Laura, contacted me about shooting her wedding day, I was sooo excited. I mean I love my brides and I love being a part of their day, but this was FAMILY! There is nothing like shooting the wedding of a family member, especially to a couple like Gene and Laura. They are an incredible couple that just tied the knot in January 2011. So, check out this wonderful wedding....I included a LOT of photos, because they are family! WINK!

Details from the day...so many to choose from, it was hard "slimming the pickings" down for this collage.
Photobucket

Here was my favorite detail of the day...Laura's champagne shoes. Just beautiful!
Photobucket

Meet my sister-in-law, Katie, she is a very talented hair stylist.
Photobucket

Loved Laura's hair...just gorgeous!
Photobucket

One of my favorite things about Laura getting ready was that in the bedroom, the kids were dancing around. Here is JL and sweet (almost 1 year old) Lexi dancing away!
Photobucket

Laura getting her make-up done, with MAC products. Her make-up artist, cousin, Jenny.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Now, my FAVORITE OF THE DAY! Laura is just gorgeous....and in such an elegant way! She has this compose that is beyond calming! I love this picture of Laura putting her earrings in....
Photobucket

Getting her garter on with the help of her matron of honor, Lisa, another great cousin!
Photobucket

Arriving at the church...
Photobucket

Gene and Laura got married in January; it was freezing and snowing! LOL! Which begs to questions, where do you take pictures? Well, when it is winter, the location choices aren't as vast as say a June wedding. BUT, you just have to get creative and work with what you have! Here is an example that winter really can be HOT!!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The gorgeous girls...
Photobucket

And now is Gene's turn to rock out some photos...
Photobucket

Photobucket

The guys!
Photobucket

I loved their program for the wedding! Elegant!
Photobucket

Laura walking down the isle melted my heart! She just looked gorgeous!
Photobucket

A wonderful full church view!
Photobucket

Laura's face looks just priceless as she listens to Gene say his vows.
Photobucket

Photobucket

They are MARRIED!!!
Photobucket

The wonderful couple...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gene, looking very handsome!
Photobucket

Love this one! Laura, you are gorgeous!
Photobucket

When we headed into the reception, the couple danced their first dance, while our cousin Davey sang and played their song. It was great!
Photobucket

First dance!
Photobucket

Let the dancing begin...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And now the sweetest girl I know, my daughter (on the left), dancing around and having a great time at the reception!
Photobucket

There were kids everywhere on the dance floor. It was soooo cute seeing all these sweet kids dancing around...
Photobucket

Gene and Laura, I hope you enjoyed your BIG preview! I will be sending them all to you in California tomorrow. Can't wait for you to see alllll of them!

No comments: