Monday, February 7, 2011

TWO Family Marathon DAYS!!!

Photobucket

I emailed out past clients and posted on Synergy Photography's facebook page that I was going to be holding a family marathon day this spring....and it booked up like crazy, so I didn't even have time to add it to my blog. So, I decided to add family session marathon day! It wasn't fair to not give you all a chance....so here are the details! (These are booking up FAST!!! So message me if you want to book a session!)

Cost: $250 plus tax!!! (Discounted price from the $350 cost for an hour session!!!!)
When: Sunday, April 17, 2011
Time: I have three times still open: 3, 5, and 6pm....they are 50 minute sessions!!!!
Where: At a gorgeous park in Ballwin, MO! It is my favorite spot to shoot in in ALL St. Louis!!!
Why: This session will be a wonderful time to get some SPRING family pictures!!! Let's face it, it is TIME for a session!

Email me at: lifesnotstaged@yahoo.com to ask questions or book your session!

You will have time to have pictures of your entire family, just you and your hubby, and each kid by themself!!!

Photobucket

No comments: