Saturday, March 19, 2011

Marjie & Cal :: Married

Marjie and Cal got married on a beautiful February day. It had been freezing and I was hoping and praying that their wedding weekend would be warm and nice. And guess what, it was! It was such a perfect February day! Here are some of my favorite wedding pictures from their amazing day!

Here are some details shots from the day...
Photobucket

Photobucket

The gorgeous dress!!!
Photobucket

The lovely ladies:
Photobucket

Marjie looking GORGEOUS!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Favorite of Marjie!!!
Photobucket

Favorite of Cal!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pictures of the couple...some of my favorites ever!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

An adorable dip and kiss pictures...
Photobucket

Alright, I have NEVER had a bride with a cathedral length veil. Crazy, after 4 years, but it is true, so I was beyond excited when Marjie had one. Here is my fav. of the day!!! Man alive, I love this veil!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

So happy to be married...
Photobucket

Photobucket

These are some of the sweetest dancing pictures ever.
Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE that sweet smile of Marjie!
Photobucket

And then the dancing began...it was so much fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cal and Marjie, congrats!!! I am so glad that I was able to share in your big day with you both!

No comments: