Monday, June 13, 2011

Jacob & Danielle: Engaged

I have know Jacob since college and was just so excited when I heard he had proposed to Danielle. I am so glad that I get to capture their wedding day and their engagement session. Enjoy some of my favorites from their session:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Such a cute couple!
Photobucket

One of my favorite spots in the park is right here, with gorgeous light just coming out behind the trees.
Photobucket

LOVE IT!
Photobucket

Photobucket

These are the type of pictures that just make me smile because it is spring!
Photobucket

Danielle is gorgeous! Love her beautiful eyes! Can't wait to get bridal shots of her on her wedding day!
Photobucket

I can't wait until their August wedding date!!!!
Photobucket

A sweet little dip and kiss.
Photobucket

FAV. of the day!!!! Love it!
Photobucket

No comments: