Friday, June 3, 2011

The Thompson Family

Where do I even begin? Well, let's start at the beginning, I met Holly back 3 years ago when I did her daughter, Addie's, birth story. I loved doing their maternity session, but I felt sooo close to them and their family after spending hours upon hours in the delivery room with them. Howard and Holly are two of the sweetest people I have ever met. And through the years, we have grown as friends and she is also a photographer, so we get to shoot together, too! It has been awesome hanging out with them and also being their photographer! I am honored to show you some of my favs. from their family session in Lafayette Square!
Photobucket

Alright, this is my favorite of the session! I just love this one!!!! I love that Addie has this sweet smile on her face and is so preciously laying her head on her Daddy!
Photobucket

This new trunk is a new fav! I love it! It is perfect for toddlers to sit on...I think it is a hit!
Photobucket

Holly and Howard, still madly in love!
Photobucket

Sweet times with Mommy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Addie's expressions are always cracking me up, she is always thinking and contemplating something!
Photobucket

To get Addie to pose, I had Holly pose in front of her....this is behind the scenes, but I still thought it was a cute one to share.
Photobucket

Holly's grandpa's favorite color was this exact shade of blue, so Holly asked me to do a few shots in front of it. I really love how the colors pop in the picture!
Photobucket

And a few fun family shots....Thompson family, it was wonderful as always, I look forward to many more shoots with you guys!
Photobucket

No comments: