Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sofia's 3rd Birthday Party!!!

Sofia's 3rd birthday party was an amazing COWGIRL PARTY! It was full of full details and of course...a pony. Check out some of my favorites from one of my dearest friends' little girl's birthday party.

Some fun details of they day...
Photobucket

The pony has arrived!!!!
Photobucket

Sofia's mimi made this for her! Amazingly talented woman!
Photobucket

FAV. of the day...is she wearing these boots or what!?!?!
Photobucket

Getting ready to ride!
Photobucket

Loved Sofia's little tutu...in contrast to riding the horse.
Photobucket

Sweetest smile! And sporting some great boots, too, I might add...
Photobucket

Little Reagan in her cowgirl hat.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy 3rd Birthday, Sofia!!! I am sooo glad I was able to be part of your big day!!!
Photobucket

No comments: