Monday, August 1, 2011

The Cooper Family

I met the Coopers almost 2 years ago and was priviledged to get to do their family session...and a few weeks ago, I got to do it again! But this time, Cadence had joined the family and they were a happy family of 5! Enjoy some of my favorites from this session!

Thomas - 4 years old
Photobucket

Henry - 2 1/2 years old
Photobucket

Little Cadence - 9 months old
Photobucket

All the kids...
Photobucket

One of my favorite parts of a family session is stealing away the parents for just a few minutes to get shots of just them! Love it!
Photobucket

Check out these oh so sweet pictures of Aubree and Cadence!!!!
Photobucket

This picture was so sweet...the boys cuddling with their Daddy!
Photobucket

Henry was every where...he was so full of life and energy...love this one of him running around...
Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite family picture!
Photobucket

FAV of the day! Soooo sweet. Cadence, what a sweet smile you have when you are in Daddy's arms...melts my heart!
Photobucket

No comments: