Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stephen & Britteny :: Married

Stephen & Britteny have started their happily ever after! And I got to be part of their big day. It was a beautiful day in July and I am so excited to share these images with you. I have know Britteny since she was in grade school, so being her photographer was very special. Stephen & Britteny, thank you for picking me to be your photographer...it was a great day!

Britteny getting ready...fun little story board:
Photobucket

Queeny Park was a perfect location for pictures before the wedding. Here are the guys:
Photobucket

Love this one! Stephen has such a great smile and was on cloud 9! I love working with grooms who are gitty on their wedding day!

Photobucket

The beautiful ladies!
Photobucket

Britteny, you look gorgeous!
Photobucket

Arriving at the church...The Journey West County (which is actually my home church!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

My 2nd shooter grabbed this one...LOVE IT! You can tell how happy they are to be married!
Photobucket

FAV. of the day!!!!!!
Photobucket

Beautiful flowers!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The first dance of a husband and wife is always my favorite parts of a reception...this dance was no exception...I just love them!
Photobucket

Britteny dancing with her dad...words cannot describe how sweet this is!
Photobucket

DaNcInG!
Photobucket

The rings...aka the bling!
Photobucket

No comments: