Sunday, August 29, 2010

Emma & Keith :: Married

I arrived to the wedding of Keith and Emma and got to see the beautiful bride first. I was so excited to see her and looked at her and said, "Can you believe this day is finally here!?!?" And she replied..."yes." LOL! And when I asked Keith the same thing, he replied the same way....they have been a couple for a long time and their wedding day was FINALLY here...and I got to be a part of it! It was sooo much fun! The wedding party was especially fun and my sister, who was my assistant for the wedding, told me at the reception she didn't want to leave! It was truly a blast to shoot their wedding. Check out some of my favs. of their DAY!!!

Emma getting dressed, she was all smiles!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

GORGEOUS flowers. If there were only two details I could take on a wedding day, shoes and flowers would be it....thanksfully I can take a million, but still!
Photobucket

The ceremony begins:
Photobucket

The sweet couple:
Photobucket

FAV of the day!
Photobucket

The Arch grounds were busy and yet, they were able to steal a kiss and a few moments together and it was just THEM there!
Photobucket

The wonderful girls!
Photobucket

This was the super fun group that Jessie and I got to hang out with all day...it rocked!
Photobucket

And this cake was cheese cake...to die for!
Photobucket

LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot. Sometimes you just hit the light at the most perfect time of day...had to take advantage of that!
Photobucket

First dance! Keith, you are sooo sweet to Emma!
Photobucket

And the dancing began...
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: