Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baby Gabby :: Infant Session

I have known the Schierdings since before their first child was born. I met Bruce and Katy at their maternity shoot when Katy was pregnant with Caroline. I have loved meeting up with them since then for some fun famiy sessions. I was so excited when I ran into Katy at Chick Fil A (yes, I love that place!!!) and was estatic to find out that she was expecting baby #2. I got to do Katy's maternity session again...but this time, while she was pregnant with Gabby. Now, little Gabby has arrived. I got to meet her and take pictures again of the whole family. Check out some of my favorites of that wonderful day!
Photobucket

Seriously, she was such a doll!!! The top left shows her sweet little blanket and the right picture shows off her gorgeous hat. Katy picked out a perfect hat for this session, for sure.
Photobucket

10 sweet little toes...
Photobucket

Caroline...BIG SISTER now! So glad I got to get some pictures of just Caroline during the session. Look at that sweet smile!
Photobucket

The new family of 4 with Bruce's parents!
Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE this photo! Sweet Caroline loving on her sister! Precious!
Photobucket

The girls!
Photobucket

Daddy and his two precious girls:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this new addition to my props...the bear hat...1st time using it!
Photobucket

FAV. of the day!
Photobucket

Schierdings, it was wonderful seeing you all again! Take care, and know that I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

No comments: