Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Noah : Infant Session

Luann called me last week and said she just had to an infant session with her sweet baby Noah. I was happy to help and did Noah's 2 week session. Here are some of my favorite images from their session.

Meet the new family of three!!!
Photobucket

Loved how bright eyed Noah was...so sweet.
Photobucket

Baby Noah was just mesmerized by Matt. Love this one.
Photobucket

LOVE my new cocoon prop. And Noah looks adorable in it! FAVORITE of Noah!
Photobucket

Luann has the sweetest voice ever...when she left me a message saying she wanted to do an infant session, I said to myself, "This lady is sooo nice, I can't wait to meet her!" And when I met her, I was not surprised, she was just as sweet as she sounds. I loved getting to meet her!
Photobucket

BOY CLOTHES! I only have a daugther, so it was fun to see blue!
Photobucket

LOVE this one!
Photobucket

Such a happy family!
Photobucket

Sweet little man! Love his sweet face!
Photobucket

Alright, FAV of the day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matt and Luann, it was so nice meeting you both and shooting Noah's session. I hope to do more sessions in the future for your wonderful family!
Photobucket

No comments: