Sunday, July 3, 2011

Vacation....

My amazing family and I just went to The Dominican Republic. While we there on vacation, I did a mini-photo shoot because beach photos are my favorite location for a shoot. Here are some of those images!

Check out the amazing bouquet with real peacock feathers....loved these. Also, I love macaws. They are so beautiful.
Photobucket

Jadyn with her Uncle Bobby.
Photobucket

Jadyn with her Aunt Jessie and Uncle Bobby....she loves her aunt and uncle.
Photobucket

My wonderful daughter and husband. I am so blessed!
Photobucket

Don't try this at home!
Photobucket

My mom and dad...they celebrate 32 years of marriage this month!
Photobucket

Cubans...not illegal when smoked outside of the country...
Photobucket

Photobucket

FAV. of the day!!! Sweet kisses for her daddy. She really is Daddy's Little Girl!
Photobucket

Some Mommy and Jadyn time!
Photobucket

Palm tree, my hubby, and a wonderful kiss...thanks Dad for getting this shot!
Photobucket

My family!
Photobucket

I had a great vacation and time off! But now, we are back in action with weddings gallore. Soooo excited for all my beautiful July brides' big days! Next up, Baby Noah!!!

No comments: