Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Love the KRUSE family!

I have known this amazing family since I was in high school. I was so excited to go over to the Kruse's house and shoot this family session. The focus was mainly on the newest addition to the family: Jacob. He is just a month old and he is such a sweetheart...he was fun to take pictures of, too. Enjoy these family/infant pictures!

What a great looking family!!!
Photobucket

Could Jacob be any cuter? Plus, an added bonus, I really liking this fun couch...it was a must for this photo session.
Photobucket

David, Laura, and Jacob. (They came in from Chicago.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Proud Grandma!
Photobucket

Sweet baby toes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

David and Ann. (Ann and I played volleyball in highschool together...we became great friends during those amazing years playing ball at WCA.)
Photobucket

Stephen and Rebecca....the happily and newly engaged couple!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: