Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chris & Rebekah: MARRIED!

Chris and Rebekah got married at the beautiful Covenant Presbyterian Church and celebrated their wedding at the incredible Frontenac Hilton. It was a wonderful day and I had a wonderful time shooting their wedding day. Enjoy some of my favs. of the day....also, keep coming back each day for daily posts...it is my busiest time of year and I have tons of great posts coming up!!!

Loved this ring shot. I loved the shadows from the window, creating a cool mood, and then how the light just shines right off the diamonds in the ring.
Photobucket

Getting ready!
Photobucket

Covenant was gorgeous! The lighting was incredible, the space and size was great, and I just loved this wide-angled shot of the ceremony.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FAV. of the day...these two are sooo in love!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love outdoor pictures, but I could have stayed in this spot ALL day!! Look at this gorgeous light!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Arriving at the wonderful Frontenac Hilton, I just had to grab a few outside, loved this one of Rebekah and Chris.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Loved this detail; they used Rebekah's mom and dad's cake cutting set.
Photobucket

Rebekah's dad's speech...
Photobucket

gets great reactions!
Photobucket

Rebekah and Chris, enjoy your life as a married couple!! CONGRATS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love these :) Great job! Can't wait to see the other pictures.

Rebekah & Chris

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

So glad you do guys! They are ready for you to pick up whenever you are ready to see them all! WINK!