Friday, June 11, 2010

Katie & Eric's Engagement Session

Katie and I met last year to discuss all the details of photography for her wedding day. I remember leaving Bread Co. thinking, "She is going to be a great bride to work with!" She is super sweet and talked so much about her sweet son and fiance. I finally got to meet Eric at their session and he was just as wonderful as Katie and Logan! We all met up on a beautiful day for their engagement session/family session...check out some of my favs!

Starting the session out with some amazing sun action!!!
Photobucket

The happy couple!
Photobucket

Katie has these gorgeous eyes that just light up when she is with Eric. I love this shot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I looked into this little area and was like, "will you please get in that?" And they both were all for it! I love when people don't mind getting in a few weeds for a shot! Because, weeds/tall grass doesn't sound pretty, but it makes a picture look just AMAZING!!
Photobucket

This was a present from Eric, I just loved the detail of the heart!
Photobucket

Seriously, these two had some hot kisses in this session...it was hard to narrow down from all their images, but this was my favorite kissing pictures of their session. One word: HOT!
Photobucket

Now for sweet baby Logan to be added to the pictures. He would just light up around daddy and mommy!
Photobucket

What a great looking family!
Photobucket

FAV. of Logan...he was such a doll!!!
Photobucket

Love it....Katie just adores him!
Photobucket

LOVE sunset pictures!!!! What a way to end the day!
Photobucket

You three were soooo awesome to work with! I am definitely looking forward to your wedding day, Katie & Eric. CANNOT WAIT!

No comments: