Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Claire

Baby Claire has ARRIVED! Rebecca and Eric are her proud parents and I had the priviledge to shoot Claire's infant session. Enjoy some of my favs. of the session!!!

Her adorable room!!!
Photobucket

She already has her first pair of Converse shoes!
Photobucket

Claire is sooo sweet!!
Photobucket

Proud daddy, Eric.
Photobucket

One of my favorite things about an infant session is taking pictures of their little hands and feet. Gotta love Claire's sweet little hand!
Photobucket

Big yawn...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at all that hair! I would like to note that I NEVER experienced that...Jadyn was bald till she was 2 1/2. LOL...so i loved that they could put a sweet bow in Claire's hair.
Photobucket

Safe and sound in Mom's arms!
Photobucket

Little angel!
Photobucket

Now a happy family of 3!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Little cuddles for the little girl!
Photobucket

Saving my favorite for last! FAV. of the day!!!
Photobucket

No comments: