Sunday, July 4, 2010

Martin and Kim!!!

Martin and Kim met me in Lafayette Square/Park for their awesome St. Louis engagement session. They flew in from San Diego to do this session and I was soooo excited to finally meet them. Since they live in California, I had been conversing with them about their wedding mostly through email. So, I was on pins and needles EXCITED to meet this couple...and they were AMAZING!! I cannot wait for their September wedding in CALIFORNIA!!! Oh, boy, this couple has personality and they are very much in love. Check out some of my favs. of their engagement session:
Photobucket

Kim is GORGEOUS! She also has such a great smile! Love this one...
Photobucket

The beautiful couple:
Photobucket

Sweet kiss:
Photobucket

I love getting detail pictures of flowers like this on an engagement session...
Photobucket

Love how they interact together...so natural and they had the biggest smiles on their faces each time they looked at each other!
Photobucket

HOT!
Photobucket

THE BLING!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Martin looking good!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kim and Martin, I had a blast meeting you both and shooting your session. You guys are awesome and I cannot wait to see you guys on your "turf" this September for your big day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristen! We just received the CD of pictures from our engagement photo session and we LOVE it!!! Martin and I had sooo much fun doing the shoot with you - you were just wonderful to work with and your work is AMAZING.

It wasn't easy in the St. Louis heat and humidity but your energy was so upbeat and you took Martin and me on such a fun journey that day. We can't wait to see you (and Tony!) in September. Woot!

Warm regards,
Martin & Kim