Friday, October 28, 2011

Kevin & Cassie :: Engaged

Cassie is my cousin!!! I have been blessed by such a wonderful and amazing family...and of course, Cass is part of that blessing. And now, she is engaged to her wonderful man, Kevin. I am soooo excited to shoot their wedding this coming summer. But for now, I am ecstatic to show you some of my favorites from their session...
Photobucket

FAV. of the day!!! Love it!
Photobucket

This one makes me smile, Cassie and Kevin love to laugh together!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting a nice little sunflare action...
Photobucket

Alright, so the first TIME I met Kevin, I told Cassie, "He's the One!!!" LOL! Everyone in our family loved him and so when Kevin asked Cassie to marry him, we were all so excited. Kevin is such a keeper and we cannot wait to add him to our family!
Photobucket

Cassie, you are beautiful, cannot wait to shoot your wedding pictures when you are a bride!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The bling!
Photobucket

No comments: