Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Brian & Liz : Engaged

Brian & Liz are wonderful! I absolutely loved shooting their engagement session at The City Museum. Check out some of my favorites from their engagement session...and there are even more on Facebook! The City Museum has this awesome ferris wheel...and wow, we got some great photos there! Photobucket Wow, love this one! Photobucket Liz, you are gorgeous! I am already imagining your wedding day and you all dressed up! Cannot wait! Photobucket Photobucket Too sweet! Photobucket Brace yourself, this one beyond rocks! (Also, fav of the day!) Photobucket Photobucket Liz made this awesome banner with their wedding date...lovin' it! Photobucket And to finish up the session, I saw this awesome area for some silouettes...and I just had to take Brian and Liz's pictures there! Love how they turned out! Photobucket

No comments: