Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Emily's Infant Session

Laurie and I got to work together, back in the day, at Missouri Baptist University. I absolutely loved working there, and loved getting to see Laurie's smiling face every day. I was so touched when she messaged me many months ago to shoot her 2nd daughter's infant session...and baby Emily is HERE! So check out her infant session! Laurie, it was great catching up with you again! Sneezing! Too cute! Photobucket I might have a slight obsession with babies with hair! LOL! Maybe it is because my daughter, Jadyn, didn't have hair until she was 1 1/2 years old. Photobucket FAV.of the day! Photobucket Such a doll! Photobucket Tiny feet...10 perfect toes! Photobucket Big Sister Katie getting to hold her sister. Photobucket Favorite sister picture...priceless! Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: