Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Thompson Family

I love seeing clients every year! Their kids change so much. It is so important to make sure that you are having professional photographs taken so you can have memories forever...at every stage in life. So I loved seeing the Thompsons again for a photoshoot. I met them when Holly was pregnant with Addie...and just fell in love with the whole family. Check out some of my favorite images from their session: Addie is just a doll!!! Love, love, love this one! Photobucket And on top of being so cute, she has this wonderfully serious face. It makes me smile seeing her look so precious! Photobucket This barn is awesome! Gotta love getting some great walking pictures in front of it! Photobucket Sweetest family! Photobucket Love this one! Wow, this definitely needs to be a huge wall art in their home! Photobucket Photobucket Howard and Holly, being models for me... Photobucket Love this mommy and me picture! Photobucket

No comments: