Friday, January 30, 2009

Declan is ONE week old!

As most of you know, I had three VERY close birth stories at the end of December and beginning of January...so we pushed baby Declan's one day session back a little bit...he had a one week session. As always, this family had me laughing and smiling a lot! This session was wonderful and included many of Brandon and April's loved ones...including Brandon's dad from Puerto Rico. Enjoy Declan's pictures...I know I sure did!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Picture perfect family!
Photobucket

Here is my favorite picture of the session. Baby hands couldn't be any sweeter...wouldn't you agree?!?!
Photobucket

Amadi and Gyasi are so sweet to Declan. I love this portrait!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Brandon and April are so natural here. It amazed me how few poses I needed to put them in. What they did naturally looked perfect.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had the HARDEST time narrowing this blog entry down to 12 pictures...so there are sooo many more pictures posted on Facebook under "Kristen M Photography" - Brandon, your hat swap picture is there!

No comments: