Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Wonderful Meyer Family!!!

The Meyer family is a family that is close to my heart. I was so excited to shoot their session! Here are some of my favorites from their session with me:

When you start out a session with this gorgeous light and a wonderfully gorgeous family, you know the session is going to rock your socks off!
Photobucket

The wonderful family!!! Norm and Krista just light up together, and Hugh just makes them light up even more...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Norm and Hugh...love this one!
Photobucket

And Hugh gives Krista some sweet kisses...
Photobucket

FAV. of the day! Hugh is just adorable!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, did I mention, Krista is pregnant!!! She is so cute and pregnant with a sweet, little girl!
Photobucket

Hugh loves putting on his daddy's glasses...so these candids just made us all laugh!
Photobucket

No comments: