Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Fothen Family....

I went to grade school with Kim, so when she contacted me through facebook to do a family session with her family, I was thrilled! I LOVE catching up with friends from my past. And then, she told me she had TWIN GIRLS!! And anyone who knows me somewhat well, knows I LOVE twins!!!! So, I was even more excited about the session. Here are just a few of my favorites from this session. ENJOY!
Photobucket

Absolutely love this picture. Both Tim and Kim love their sweet twins...
Photobucket

I was driving to the session wondering if Kim remembered playing babydolls in Kindergarten with me and trolls/barbies as we got older. And the first few things we talked about was how we used to have so much fun playing. This was such a special session for me. (Poor Tim had to just listen as we caught up on allll of life since 8th grade!) Kim, you are just as gorgeous as I remembered you, and your family is wonderful!
Photobucket

Fav. family picture!
Photobucket

Ava and Claire...sweet little babies!
Photobucket

We were taking pictures and Tim said, "They have found each other." LOL! It was the cutest thing, as soon as they noticed each other, they couldn't take their eyes off each other.
Photobucket

FAVORITE OF THE DAY!!! Love how twins interact!
Photobucket

Claire is adorable and was so very alert the whole photoshoot. She loved looking into the camera and you could tell she was really thinking about everything going on. She is just so adorable!
Photobucket

Ava is just as cute as her twin!!! She was so focused on the park and it was great seening how different twins can be. My favorite thing Ava did was hold her hands together. She did it almost the whole photoshoot. It was adorable!
Photobucket

Tim, Kim, Claire, and Ava, it was WONDERFUL doing your session!! Kim, I loved catching up with you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Kim: "Kristen. we think the pics you have posted so far are gorgeous. You do incredible work!!! thank you again. Tim and I agree-best $$ we ever spent!!"