Saturday, November 6, 2010

Matt & Ashley's Wedding Day!

October was an amazing month for weddings this year. It was beautiful and there was perfect weather all month long! And Ashley and Matt had a perfect wedding day! It was gorgeous in every way; from the details of the ceremony, to the incredible couple, it was one awesome day! Enjoy all the fun pictures!

The ceremony and reception was at the wonderful Thaxton. It made for a gorgeous and "hollywood glam" feel.
Photobucket

The way that Ashley looked at Matt during the vows made me tear up...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Keiner Plaza and a wonderful wedding party!
Photobucket

I am warning you, as I was about to blog this post, and I was picking out my favorite of the couple, every picture I saw of them, I was like, "this is my favorite..." Then the next one, "this is my favorite." I just loved them all!
Photobucket

The handsome groom...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my favorite areas downtown, so when we were close at the Arch, I asked Ashley to do some couple pictures and the bridesmaids pictures here...so glad we stopped!!!
Photobucket

Ashley is a gorgeous person inside and out...she was such a wonderful bride to work with!
Photobucket

I LOVE Southern Floral (they did my flowers for our wedding day back in 2006) and was so glad to see Jan setting up the flowers when I arrived at Thaxton. Ashley's bouquet was absolutely perfect!
Photobucket

Photobucket

FAV. of the day!!!
Photobucket

Entering the reception in style...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Let the dancing and fun begin...
Photobucket

Matt and Ashley, I loved working with both of you...you are both so wonderful!!! Thank you for picking me to be your photographer for your big day!

No comments: