Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nick & Mindy's Wedding Day!!

Nick & Mindy are such a wonderful couple with just such a sweet love for each other. For the first time I met them at their bridal meeting, I fell in love with them. And I just got to share their wedding day with them! What a wonderful time it was, check out just a few from their big day!

The Drury has some of my favorite windows...so I was so excited to get these shots of Mindy prior to her walk down the aisle...just gorgeous!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love reflective surfaces...especially with program or ring shots.
Photobucket

Photobucket

After the wedding, we took the wedding party and couple to gorgeous Faust Park. And it was just a perfect fall day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nick, the handsome groom!
Photobucket

The lovely ladies...love Mindy's smile!
Photobucket

Another favorite thing about fall weddings...fall FLOWERS!! Love the colors!
Photobucket

Mindy, you were a stunning bride!
Photobucket

Photobucket

FAV of the day. Right at sunset...ahh!!
Photobucket

A few details from the reception!
Photobucket

Love Mindy's reaction to her dad's welcome speech...priceless!
Photobucket

This little girl's smile stole my heart!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mindy is sooo adorable!
love them min. i really do!