Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENTS!

I feel like I have so many things to say, so an "Announcement" blog entry seemed appropriate! WINK!

1. 2009 BOOKED!!! Well, almost!!!!! If you want a family/senior session this year, I am almost booked out through the end of the year!!!! So, please give me a call (314) 566-1233 or email me at lifesnotstaged@yahoo.com if you would like to have a beautiful FALL photo session with me!

2. Bridal Meetings for 2010!!! I am having a blast meeting with some amazing brides for 2010. JUNE IS ALMOST BOOKED!!! SO, if you are getting married in 2010, feel free to email me at lifesnotstaged@yahoo.com to set up a personal meeting. We will discuss your photography needs, view samples, and enjoy a nice cup of coffee together. We love working with our amazing brides and grooms...

3. FREE Friends and Family Weekend is coming up on Sunday, October 18th. I am super excited to see soooo many families, but I still have two spots available. So, if you missed the blog entry before, now's your chance to get your FREE 30 minute session!!! Plus, prints will be 20% off!!!! Please email me for the details/to claim a session. My email is lifesnotstaged@yahoo.com

4. And this is totally unrelated, but I thought I would share my AMAZING hair experience with everyone. My sister-in-law, Katie Mueller, works at the incredble Michael Isaiah's Designs for Hair off 270 and Manchester. Check out this amazing new product that doesn't have chemicals and totally transformed my waive hair into gorgeous straight hair!!!!!

And are you ready for this.....it stays for 4-6 months!!!!!! I just have straight hair!!! EASY!!!
If you are interested, call her at (314) 966.3233...just ask for Katie!!!


BEFORE....notice all the waives....


AFTER....oohhhhh laaaa laaaaa....LOVE IT!!!

*Taken by the IPhone

No comments: