Friday, September 25, 2009

Parker's ONE!!!!

Parker is such a cutie!!!!! I had the blessing of being part of his "Monkey" Birthday Party!!! His mom and dad threw quite a party...including cake, presents, pool, and fun. Enjoy pictures from his big day!!!

One of my favorite parts of a birthday party is that I arrive 30 minutes before the guests arrive and do a "mini" family session. It is awesome! Here are some shots from that little session:
Photobucket

The handsome birthday party!
Photobucket

This is one of my favorite pictures! LOVE his sweet little face!
Photobucket

Becca and Parker. I actually went to high school, but just never met her then, with Becca. It was great catching up with her!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Daddy and Parker....the two men in Becca's life.
Photobucket

Guests arriving:
Photobucket

Becca made amazing monkey cupcakes...love them!
Photobucket

Waiting for his cake...
Photobucket

He was excited for his cake....and then....
Photobucket

He didn't eat a bite....they put some icing on him and he CRIED AND CRIED! But it turned out to be one of my favorite cake pictures ever!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Parker had to take a little nap so I got to use my time to take pictures with mom and dad...they are sooo cute together! I loved taking pictures with them both!
Photobucket

The entire crew:
Photobucket

Photobucket
It was sooo much fun hanging out with all of you! Parker, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: