Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Addie's ONE!!!

Addie is a very special little girl to me! I was there with her parents on their maternity session and on the special day a year ago when Addie was born! She is a sweetheart and it is soooo neet for me to be able to see my Birth Story Clients growing up! But I truly cannot believe sweet, little Addie is growing up!

I met up with Howard, Holly, and Addie for her one year old photo session. We had a great time together! Here are some of my favorite pictures from her session!

Photobucket

What a great looking family!
Photobucket

She is just soooo adorable!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting your photo taken is hard work...break time for a sippy drink and a snack.
Photobucket

KISSES! I love her sweet little expression! WINK!
Photobucket

This is one of my favorite pictures!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at that amazing dress....love it!
Photobucket

Sweet little shoes...Addie is always dresses soooo cutely! I mean, could her shoes go any more perfectly with her dress?
Photobucket

Howard and Holly took some pictures together, too. Addie was wonderful and just hung out with me right by the tree.
Photobucket

And now for the hat...which she hated...but sometimes crying pictures are just as wonderful as smiling pictures.
Photobucket

Thompson family, it was AWESOME seeing all of you again! Thank you for having me take pictures of your wonderful family.
Photobucket

PS...My announcement happens TOMORROW!!! Stay tuned!

No comments: