Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jackson and Katie ~~ENGAGED~~

I have known Katie since she was in 7th grade!!! We both went to school at WCA and I was friends with her brother. She was always this sweet little girl and so it was the weirdest thing seeing her all grown up and engaged...lol. We met up in Ballwin for this engagement session and it was wonderful seeing her beautiful self, inside and out. And Jackson, is a southern gentleman! They are super in love and excited about their wedding. Enjoy their session!

My favorite sunflare ever!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There is a great kiss about to happen!
Photobucket

This is one of my favorites of the session. I love how her hair is just perfectly illuminated by the sun.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Katie and Jackson, I am so excited for you both! Enjoy planning your wedding day!

No comments: