Sunday, August 23, 2009

Visiting baby Maeve!

I visited Betsy, Jamie, Maeve, and Justice's (their chocolate lab) house to do an infant session. Little Maeve had already grown so much since her birth day. It was great to see them all and meet Justice. Maeve was very alert and I enjoyed getting to hold her. I feel very close to this family and am excited to do many more photo sessions with them in the future.
Photobucket

My favorite picture of Maeve...she is too cute!
Photobucket

Look at Betsy's sweet expression here!
Photobucket

Betsy LOVES Mizzou! She has tigers everywhere. TOO AMAZING!!! (My father, some aunts, and mother went to Mizzou and my brother goes there now...so my loyalty is at Mizzou, too. Way to raise her right!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

But we had to represent Daddy's school, too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Holding tight to Daddy's finger...what a great thing to learn early, Mommy and Daddy will always be there for you, Maeve.
Photobucket

LOL! Wonder if this will change any with a baby being in the house...wink!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Betsy's dad got to take a picture of all of us...glad we were able to do this. I feel very close to this family...I cannot wait to do another session with them soon!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: