Monday, November 30, 2009

Jana and Rusty:: Engaged!

Jana and Rusty are an ah-mazing couple! As soon as I met them, I had an instant connection with them both! Jana is very sweet and has the greatest bubbly personality. Rusty is a tell-it-straight guy who is super fun. These two are deeply in love and I am very excited to shoot their wedding in Tennessee in March.

And here is the gorgeous couple:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love Jana's expression here....priceless!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE this shot...soooo romantic!
Photobucket

Beautiful fall leaves!
Photobucket

This was such a fun shot of Rusty and Jana...it seemed to fit their personalities perfectly.
Photobucket

Love this shot! I love the sun, back light, and their sweet hug!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Rusty met Jana at ECS...so we had to get in their awesome jackets and blanket!
Photobucket

There is something amazing about those first few seconds before the hot, steamy kiss!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Jana and Rusty, I cannot WAIT till your March wedding! I will see you in Tennessee soon!

No comments: