Thursday, November 26, 2009

Senior Pictures

Kristie is a senior this year and boy oh boy did I have a blast with her on her session. We had a blast and her pictures turned out amazing....check out some of my favorites from the session:
Photobucket

When we started the session I told Kristie that my last spot for the day would be in these awesome weeds I saw...and she was brave enough to do it, and this turned out to be my favorite of the session!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gorgeous fall leaves...
Photobucket

Love her smile here
Photobucket

Photobucket

FAV. close-up...she is sooo gorgeous and has an awesome model picture!
Photobucket

Kristie is an amazing softball player and so we took some pictures in her #17 uniform.
Photobucket

Her grand slam ball....YEAH!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Her puppies even came along for the fun...
Photobucket

And her wonderful mom and dad...
Photobucket

And her wonderful boyfriend, Zac!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kristie, I had a blast taking your pictures, you were a wonderful model! Enjoy your senior year!

2 comments:

Kristie Konersmann said...

I love all the pictures I think you did such a great job on all of them!!!!

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

Thanks girl! I had a blast doing them and you were a gorgeous model!!!!