Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jenny's Maternity Session

Jenny is the sister-in-law of Betsy, whom I just did a birth story for in August, so I was super excited when she contacted me about doing HER birth story. I already had met Jenny at the birth of Betsy's daughter, so it was great to see a familiar face at the session. I met up with Jenny's family for the maternity session on a beautiful afternoon...enjoy!
Photobucket

They are super cute together...and fun!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jenny is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! And that baby bump just makes her look even cuter!!!
Photobucket

Look at the happy family!!! This was my favorite family picture of them! I love these woods and I love the lighting!
Photobucket

Luke is super outgoing and so much fun! He is high energy and loves to laugh...I really enjoyed working with him!
Photobucket

Katie is adorable and loves following in his brother's footsteps! She has the sweetest little smile!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the point at which I told Jenny that I was TOTALLY JEALOUS of her! LOL! She is due in just a few weeks and has this perfect little pregnant belly! LOL!
Photobucket

Photobucket

West family, it was awesome seeing you all again! I cannot wait to see you all at your son/daughter's birth soon!! (P.S. I am dying to know what you are having!!! LOL!)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Kristen, You really "captured" this beautiful and fun family (of course, I'm biased)!

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

Awe, thanks! I loved working with them! Thanks for the referral, your family is the best!