Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sophie's Infant Session!

I met with Bob, Katie, Claire, and Sophie at their home in Illinois for a fun infant session. Sophie looked adorable and Claire was just too cute...so of course, I had a blast taking pictures of both of the sweet girls! Enjoy my favorites from this session:
Photobucket

A WHOLE family picture...including their first babies, the dogs.
Photobucket

Sweet sisters!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Katie looks gorgeous! This is my favorite picture of her and Sophie.
Photobucket

Then we went into Sophie's adorable room for some portraits of just sweet Sophie...she was such a doll!
Photobucket

FAV. of the day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Little peanut! This is my favorite of Sophie!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Could she be any cute?!?!?!
Photobucket

No comments: