Monday, November 23, 2009

Sophie is HERE!

Katie and Bob are one of my favorite birth clients ever! I have been part of the birth of both their daughters and they have just completely welcomed me into their family! I have loved being part of their most special birth stories. Here are some of my favorites from Sophie's birth...

Sophie was born at the wonderful Missouri Baptist Hospital...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Katie was a trooper!! She delivered this baby without the help of her epidural...it didn't work. She did amazing! I was so proud of her!
Photobucket

Sophie arrived!!!
Photobucket

I love ear details of little babies...plus look at all that sweet hair. (Mom's of bald babies, ie me, love seeing babies with lots of hair.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Daddy gets to see Sophie up close...
Photobucket

FAV. of the day...daddy getting to hold little Sophie's hand for the first time! This is one of the reasons that I LOVE doing birth stories, I get to photograph these amazing "firsts"!
Photobucket

Their reactions are just priceless! They are sooo in love with Sophie!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The whole gang! We made it one busy delivery/recovery room!
Photobucket

I even got to get into one picture...
Photobucket


Bob and Katie, thanks for letting me be part of Sophie's birth...I cannot wait for you to see all your images and DVD slide-show!
Photobucket

No comments: